Thursday, July 26, 2007

Crappiest post ever !!

Although i tried hard to make it worse but i think it is best piece of shit i can think of at this point of time.


Well, Few days back, i left home for some work and ended up in a talk with some neighbour. Meanwhile, I kept staring my dog for whole 30 mins obnoxiously, that soul was really scared of my unintended intentions but i was trying to relate it to something, something which i forgot badly. Later, I tried to call a friend and phone suddenly said 'Please recharge your card' , oohhh...then i remembered, i use HUTCH. Similarly, Once i kept KNOCKING a door becoz i had to call my 'naukar'(servant). 'The idiot' says i am suffering from Lethologica and Lethonomia and Amnesia. Aaahh....how can these cute lovely names be a syndrome. He is a total bastard and thats why i call Dr Inder Bhat 'The Idiot'.

Lets talk ascendingly with 'Anemia' , whenever somebody say this i burst out loud, I stuff in a whole lot of milk, meat and eggs. For every food plate, i calculate its damn energy applying all NewTON's law of Digestion. For those who are weak in Physics , I must explain : Neutron is smallest particle of an atom alongwith electron and proton. It was discovered very lately, so they called it NEW-TRON, similar to PRE-TON ( which later became proton becoz some bloody RUBBERFOLD wanted its name as ancient as his). The best part is most people say 'Anemia' is inability to remember things or a memory loss. Sometimes i find them right but moments later they seems to be out of their minds. I say them "Man, Anemia is related to physical health not mental state" and then they laugh. Silly people..

I had an anticipation that whenever i eat bread in b'fast i loss some memory, so i stopped breeding . But i dont know why i stopped because of them, infact i never started. Definitely, i didnt left it because of those fools there must be some toher reason which i cant remember rite now. I am not a farmer and i dont have any poultry farm. Sometimes even i feel i am suffering from Amnesia.

Anyway, last week 'The idiot' called me home for a regular check-up. I went there and he was swimming in his pond, topless, shameless creature. I scolded him anticipating his cruel intentions. He said politely...i called you at 6 pm and not 6 am. Helll. who in this world, can distinguish between 6 am and 6 pm when both the hands of clock remain at same position at both the time, once an idiot always an idiot.

I know these talks may be very much crappy to you as always but i dont mind. I am not a piece of idiocracy as few make me feel like. Please somebody tell them i am not going to Algeria anyday. Why do they keep reminding me this.


Algeria ?? $#%^^%&*