Friday, August 24, 2007

Darkness with in..

The fear is all ahead...the deserted highway and a dense dark
No light rays passing by, no moon...every step i hear a cloudy stark
Way is all clear as ever but i am still afraid, reluctant to take another step
Have lost some faith ??, A feeling of procrastination

I try to overcome my fear, walk ahead, another feet on the ground
Leaving everything far behind, but one thing never leaves me, my shadow
I know there is a brighter road ahead, a shelter to relax and fortify myself
But i am skeptical about another lot of halcyon days, its a whole new territory

Not many times i had to introspect this much, a massive confrontation inside
Suddenly I see a pair of squirrels, flying in bewilderment, hitting trees, making sounds
they are extremely delighted, it has started raining now, thundering,
I dont panic, i am into other things

what ? they are retarding now, getting slower , one hits the ground hard and then other.
They are badly injured, hurt, probably dead.
their feathers are still trying to fly one more time, one more dance in the rain....one more life.

I am still moving, now there is a glimpse of shimmering light, i am on new road
I see above, can see stars, clouds have disappeared, a rainbow shining too. Thundering disturbs me no more.
My feet want to move again, to run, to catch something, to jump
I have got my lesson probably, YOU DIE ONLY WHEN YOU STOP LIVING

No comments: